Guido Guertler, Farmerstr. 17, D-82194 Groebenzell; mobile +49 173 350 27 22
Guido Guertler served as head of corporate standardization and regulation at SIEMENS, for many years, and held various leading positions in standardization related organizations like
- DIN, Advisory committees to the Director of DIN
- DKE Steering committees (DKE is the German national member of IEC)
- CENELEC Vice-President
- Co-chair of the TABD Working Group on standardization and conformity Assessment (Trans-Atlantic Business Dialogue)
- Co-founder and co-chair of ICSCA, the industry cooperation on standardization and conformity assessment
- IEEE Standards Association, member of the Board of Governors
He was a member of the ISO/TMB/SAG Special Advisory Group on Social Responsibility, representing the interests of European industry and backing his contributions through dialogue with some 70 enterprises (2003-01 till 2004-06).
In the succeeding ISO/TMB/WG SR, which was tasked to draft the
ISO 26000 Guidance Standard on Social Responsibility,
he continued engagement as a member of the ISG (Industry Stakeholder Group) and an ICC (International Chamber of Commerce) observer to the WG SR.
His practical experiences include a family owned enterprise with 30 employees at 3 locations, producing fertilizer, and many contacts with SR practising companies. In May 2009 he joined the FOUNDATION FOR A NEW ETHICAL BUSINESS as a friend.
Is he a consultant or getting paid by anyone for running this website? Surely not: it is all voluntary, and as mentioned on the website’s homepage, it’s driven by the commitment to contribute to the success of this ISO project.
The author accepts no responsibility for the technical accuracy or contents of other cited websites which are the exclusive responsibility of their originators.
The views expressed in this website are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of any organization with which the author is or may have been associated.