This website offers an English edition, a Spanish and a German one, so that you as visitor may wish to use the one you read in the quickest way. The first group of sites on basics addresses
- a brief project description,
- some deliberations around already practised SR related standards and tools,
- an estimation of the potential ISO 26000 users,
- thoughts on the future of SR and
- a word on certification (because ISO 26000 is a guidance standard and not a certifiable management standard)
- A set of slides for presentations of the project, its outcome and use, and information on
- Contact, author, disclaimer.
The next group deals with the CD stage, i.e. the Committee Draft prepared by the ISO/TMB WG SR (Working Group Social Responsibility), including an estimation of the document itself, the views of other important international organizations, the voting results and the outcome of the “Quick User Survey”.
The following group of sites deals with the DIS stage, i.e. the Draft International Standard. This site offers information on success criteria, the DIS voting rules, and other ones as work progresses.
Information on the FDIS/IS, the International Standard stage, will follow later.